Version 24 includes some improvements in working with excise stamps.
I. In the definition of Excise Stamp Operation Types, new checkboxes "Is Whole Lot," "Track Sequence," and "Require product" have been added. They determine how the respective Excise Stamp Operation Type will be processed in ExciseStampOperation and what checks and restrictions will apply to it.
- If the "Is Whole Lot" checkbox is selected for the Excise Stamp Operation Type, then when selecting an Excise Stamp Lot in Excise Stamp Operation Line, the entire quantity from the Excise Stamp Lot is loaded into the quantity field. The rule ensuring the functionality of this checkbox is R35253-1 Excise Stamp Operation Line - Set Quantity.
- If the "Track Sequence" checkbox is selected for the Excise Stamp Operation Type, then when recording ExciseStampOperation, it checks whether the sequence of numbers has been preserved. This means there are no skipped numbers compared to the already entered numbers for this batch and this type of operation. If there are skipped numbers, a Warning is raised. The rule ensuring the functionality of this checkbox is R35268 ExciseStampOperations - Track Sequence Warning.
- If the "Require product" checkbox is selected for the Excise Stamp Operation Type, then when changing the status to Released or higher, it checks that the product in the lines is filled in. The rule ensuring the functionality of this checkbox is R35257 ExciseStampOperations - Product Is Required.
II. Other checks and improvements:
- New check that prevents the selection of excise stamp numbers that fall outside the range of the Excise Stamp Lot chosen for the respective line of Excise Stamp Operation. The rule ensuring this check is R35203 ExciseStampOperations - Start Number And End Number Within The Range Of Excise Stamp Lot.
- New field "Prefix" in ExciseStampLot. This field is used for easier and correct generation of BatchNumber based on Prefix, StartNumber, and Quantity. The rule ensuring the formation of BatchNumber is R35262 Excise Stamp Lot - SetBatchNumber.
- New check that ensures the lines do not contain excise product types that are different from the excise product type of the selected products. The rule ensuring this check is R35106 ExciseStampOperations - Excise Product Type And Product Excise Product Type Cannot Be Different.
- New check that ensures the excise product type field will always represent the excise product type of the product. The rule ensuring this check is R35140 Excise Stamp Operation Line - Set Excise Product Type (Recalc).