What is "Performance Benchmarking Mode"
Performance Benchmarking Mode is a tool used to measure how long an operation takes and what are the times of the separate components that compose it.
It is used during investigations of performance problems related to:
- changing the state of a document
- running printout
- any other server-measured operation
How to use it
* If you are using the Desktop Client:
1. Go to File/Settings
2. Turn On (checkmark) "Performance Benchmarking Mode"
3. Execute the slow operation again
4. Wait for the notification balloon/s at the end, which contains the detailed performance data
5. Open the notification balloon/s
6. Copy the text and paste it into the ticket.
7. Turn Off "Performance Benchmarking Mode"