Are you looking for a centralized location where you can access and manage all the important information about your ERP.net instance? Look no further than the Instance Manager feature, which provides you with a one-stop-shop for all your ERP.net management needs.
Accessible via the URL https://mycompany.erp.net/manage/, the Instance Manager is a tool that allows you to view and modify important information about your instance. However, please note that this feature is only accessible to users with administrative privileges.
Let's take a closer look at the features that the Instance Manager offers:
1. Users - This feature allows you to view, modify, and create new users for your ERP.net instance.
2. Invite Users - The Invite Users feature enables you to send a link to invite users to join your ERP.net instance. Once the user clicks on the link, they can create a new account.
3. Trusted Applications - With this feature, you can view, modify, and create trusted applications for your ERP.net instance.
4. Exec Stats - The Exec Stats feature provides you with statistics about the performance of your ERP.net instance, including the speed of various elements such as domain requests, SQL queries, calculated attributes, user rules and etc.
5. Web Sites - This feature allows you to view a list of all your Web sites, stop or restart them as needed.
6. Sessions - The Sessions feature displays active sessions and the licenses currently in use.
7. Procedures - With this feature, you can view currently running long procedures.
8. Licenses - The Licenses feature allows you to view the current active license for your ERP.net instance.
9. Table Info - The Table Info feature provides you with statistics about the size of all your tables. You can analyze which tables are growing the fastest and make informed decisions accordingly.
In conclusion, the Instance Manager feature in ERP.net provides you with a convenient and efficient way to manage your instance. With its user-friendly interface and a wide range of features, you can access all the important information you need to ensure the smooth running of your ERP.net instance.