- ★ Strategic shift in future BI development for ERP.net
- Version 2021 is now named "2022"
- 2020-09-23 Version 2020 RTM is here!
- 2020-09-17 System requirements for ERP.net Desktop Client 2020
- 23.08.2019 Changes in system requirements for EnterpriseOne version 2019.1
- The EnterpriseOne's documentation has a new address
- 2023-02-23 14:00 UTC - Degradation/interruption of services in BG1
- 2023-02-23 20:00 UTC Possible temporary interruption of services due to scheduled maintenance
- 2023-01-17 16:30 UTC Slight disruptions
- 2023-01-12 20:30 UTC Possible temporary interruption of services due to scheduled maintenance
- 2023-01-09 20:30 UTC Possible temporary interruption of services due to scheduled maintenance
- 2022-10-16 19:00 UTC Possible temporary interruption of services due to scheduled maintenance
- Domain API: Basic rate limits (v.23)
- New features in the ERP web sites
- New navigator - VAT Entry Amounts by Deal Types and VAT Boxes (v23)
- WMS Worker: Order execution is even faster using the new Scan field, GS1 and SSCC barcodes (v.23)
- Multiple line discounts (v.23)
- New business rule: All entities - Notify all object followers upon update (v.23)
- ★ Better understanding of the hosting fee and how to slow down the growth of ERP instances
- How to use "Remoting Log"
- How to use "Exec Stats"
- How to use "Performance Benchmarking Mode"
- Full Domain Model documentation is now available online
- Simplified Version Numbering
- ★ Azure authentication
- ★ System Requirements
- Resolved: Error during an export of large reports to Excel
- Login ERP.net Desktop Client multiple users
- Fiscal devices supported by EnterpriseOne POS from 2019.1 version
- ★ Domain API breaking changes policy
- ★ Real time synchronization with ERP.net (v.22)
- Domain API: $filter by entity reference is now supported (v.23)
- OAuth client credentials flow: Scope argument can now be omitted (v.22)
- OAuth: the desired scopes must be specified explicitly (v.22, breaking change)
- Domain API: Delay-loaded attributes (v.22, breaking change)